1. Mano Le Tough - Being Yourself
2. Chela - "Zero" (Clancy Remix)
3. Time Wharp - Cole Dub (M|O|O|N Edit)
4. M.O.O.N - Warehouse (Ft. Glass Teeth)
5. Shinichi Osawa - Breaking Through The Night (Eggo Remix)
6. Green Sequence - These Tears (Alek Soltirov Remix)
7. Uppermost - Willpower
8. Kryspin Kucharczyk - The Unknown (Original Mix)
9. Emil Rottmayer - Endura
10. Ben Landis - Through The Forest
May the good vibes spread around the world. Share!
Also, don't forget to chech out my previous drug compilations! part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4
Selection by Kado
If it comes to cars then it's mostly related to the cursing of the mechanic while trying to reach bolts in the stupidest places while replacing a light bulb. But you've bought that car for a reason, isn't it? It is very likely that the reason for buying a French car can be traced back to things like character and design.
So let's talk sound design. Regardless of what kind of party it is, everybody loses their minds when it comes to "Technologic" or "We Are Your Friends". As we commonly like to refer to it, "French Electro" is always king. We all tend to know what it is, how it sounds, and how much energy we get while listening to it. Of course, to be technically correct what we refer to as French Electro is a large scale ranging from French Touch House to Justice-like Electro-Trash madness. If you look a bit further there is Etienne de Crecy making something that no one understands, or Lifelike who is making top-notch electro-synth.
If it comes to cars then it's mostly related to...